Friday, November 14, 2008

It's hard to be suave

Two examples from this week to increase your jealousy of my extreme grace and with-it-ness.

1. I went on a field trip with the entire senior class this week. As I was walking towards the bus I slipped on some leaves and fell down and scraped my knee like a 5-year old. In case any of the students missed it, as soon as I got on the bus I loudly proclaimed to the other teacher, "I JUST FELL!!!" I'm mostly annoyed that I think I ruined my favorite pair of pants.

2. I just handed a quiz out to my students that had half of the answers written on it. It was a quiz on object pronouns and I wanted to make sure I had a variety so I typed the answers in. Just forgot to delete them. Small detail, right? I gave the student who told me an extra credit point. He didn't seem to appreciate it since the entire class is now mad at him.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I love that you announced your big fall once you made it onto the bus. Poor you, and your poor pants!