I gave my French 2 students a test this week; they had to write me a letter telling me about their busy week which prevented them from studying for a test. Here is one I just read (translated of course). I will spare you an accurate translation that shows all his errors:
The weekend was good, but first when I studied, I got sick. I went to the hospital but they were playing horrible music and I left. I believed taking 40 tylenol was smart. I fell asleep and when I woke up, I was in the ER. The nurse was very pretty. I fell in love but she said if I wanted to be her boyfriend, I couldn't do my homework because we wanted time to talk on the phone. I said yes, but it was very difficult not to study for French. I absolutely love French ! (Not) But when she wanted that, I was studying for French, she said she didn't love me. Then my backpack fell out of the window. I went to find my backpack but the nurse beat me up. I went to the bathroom and called the police and said that my girlfriend beat me up but they laughed at me. I thought she was close to the bathroom and I stayed and slept and when I woke up, I was at school. I told Mademoiselle H but she didn't believe it was true and I took the test and wrote a very stupid story.
My job is awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a great tale!!
I think it is crazy that you didn't believe his story! hehe!
LOL. That was awesome. Did he actually put "NOT" after he said he loved french?
What grade did he get? :)
I like the fatal attraction thing he has going on with the nurse. :)
Post a Comment