Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Whiteboard Fun

There was a little downtime in class today and some students started drawing on the board. This one kid decided to draw a picture of me riding a horse, naturally. He was trying to be accurate so he drew me wearing a scarf (I am a French teacher, after all). When I looked at it, it did NOT look like a scarf, it looked like he had drawn really big boobs on me. I wasn't quite sure how to address it so I just said, "What's going on up top?" He redrew it and wrote "scarf" on it so it was extra clear. I'm quite glad that I did not have to utter the word "boobs" to a student, particularly when referencing a drawing of myself.

2 comments:

Steph said...

LOL! This totally made me laugh. "what's going on up top."
Thanks for a funny story to start my day.

Unknown said...

hilarious! Bridger and I were both cracking up while reading.