Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Anybody want to play a game?
A male student was staying after class to take a test. I was chatting with two female students; one of them was telling me stories of how different her sister acts at home as compared with school. Male student pipes up.
Student: Do you want to know who acts totally different at home? Benoît. [names have been changed to protect the ridiculous]
Me: Oh really? (Benoît was one of my favorite students)
Student: He and I play this game called “Vampire Minions”. We chase each other around in capes and the first one to be bitten on the neck has to be the other person’s slave and do whatever they want.
Female students: [Stunned silence.]
Me: [That is the gayest thing I have ever heard.] Thanks for sharing that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is quite possibly one of my favorites, so far....
Post a Comment